Optinger follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, the URL visited, browser type / user agent and date and time of visit. This information is automatically purged every 7 days and is never shared with any third parties.
Collection of your Personal Information
Optinger may collect and store personal information, such as your name and email address.
Use of your Personal Information
Optinger collects, stores and uses your personal information to operate the Service and deliver the services you have requested. This includes authentication and automated emails produced by Optinger.
Optinger does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Optinger will never share data with third parties to help perform research and statistical analysis, to facilitate email communications or to provide customer support.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Under GDPR you have the following rights in relation to Optinger's processing of your personal data:
- The right to be informed about how we use, share and store your personal data (This Privacy Notice);
- The right to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you (also known as a Subject Access Request SAR). Where a SAR is requested we will respond promptly and within one month from the date we receive your request. (In most cases this will be free of charge);
- The right to have personal information rectified if inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right of erasure of your personal information where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing and we don’t have a legitimate interest to retain it;
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances, e.g. if its accuracy is being contested;
- The right to data portability which, subject to certain conditions, allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data across different services;
- The right to object to certain processing including for the purposes of direct marketing;
- Rights to information in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Optinger does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent's consent before We collect and use that information.
Special Category Data
Optinger is not suitable for "special category data". This includes the following:
Racial or ethnic originPolitical opinionsReligious or philosophical beliefsGenetic dataBiometric dataHealth statusSex life or sexual orientation
Attempting to store this form of data will result in deletion of the data and instant removal of your user account.
User Submitted Data
Optinger accepts and stores data from user submitted forms. Optinger acts as the processor for this data but you are responsible for it's compliance under Data Protection Legislation and retain full control of any submitted data.
The stored data is never transferred to a third-party or away from the origin server.
Uploaded Files and Images
All files and images uploaded via user-submitted forms are stored inside of BunnyCDN servers.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.